The busiest travel days of the year are upon us, and although I consider myself a (well) seasoned traveler, I have never once hit the road or taken to the airways during a major holiday. […]
- Abandoned Places
- The 20 Most Intriguing Abandoned Places Aroun…Posted 5 months ago
~Eastern State Penitentiary in Pennsylvania~
A penitentiary frozen in a state of arrested decay, a ghost town that was once the hub of society, a bustling city that was long ago…
- 13 Travel Goals for 2013
- 13 Travel Goals for 2013Posted 11 months ago
Find a new place to explore (and love) right in my own backyard.
Snorkel with the Stingrays. It’s on the books in conjunction with a Disney Cruise in January. Yea, baby!
- The Best Things in Life are
- The Best Things in Life Can’t Last ForeverPosted 1 year ago
Unlike the typical brick and mortar home, RVers tend to concentrate their decorative efforts on the exterior of their rigs where it can be enjoyed by fellow campers. Exterior lights…
- Made in America~ Fitz's Root Beer and Bottling Company
- Made in America~ Fitz’s Root Beer and Bottlin…Posted 1 year ago
Join me on the Bottling Line!
The All-American spirit synonymous with root beer floats and tunes on the jukebox is alive and well at Fitz’s Root Beer and Bottling Company in…
- Forget Assumptions! Just Go Somewhere!
- Forget Assumptions! Just Go Somewhere!Posted 1 year ago
It is a single-minded passion and purpose for travel that brings around 700 travel writers together at an elevation of 9000 feet in Keystone Colorado. But, even though we have…