Welcome to Travel Tips Tuesday~a weekly linkup where travelers around the world share their best tips for making travel possible! Join us by leaving your link below! Colonial Willamsburg is a living history museum that allows [...]
- 13 Travel Goals for 2013
- 13 Travel Goals for 2013Posted 165 days ago
Find a new place to explore (and love) right in my own backyard.
Snorkel with the Stingrays. It’s on the books in conjunction with a Disney Cruise in January. Yea, baby!
- The Best Things in Life are
- The Best Things in Life Can’t Last ForeverPosted 217 days ago
Unlike the typical brick and mortar home, RVers tend to concentrate their decorative efforts on the exterior of their rigs where it can be enjoyed by fellow campers. Exterior lights…
- Made in America~ Fitz's Root Beer and Bottling Company
- Made in America~ Fitz’s Root Beer and Bottlin…Posted 286 days ago
Join me on the Bottling Line!
The All-American spirit synonymous with root beer floats and tunes on the jukebox is alive and well at Fitz’s Root Beer and Bottling Company in…
- Forget Assumptions! Just Go Somewhere!
- Forget Assumptions! Just Go Somewhere!Posted 314 days ago
It is a single-minded passion and purpose for travel that brings around 700 travel writers together at an elevation of 9000 feet in Keystone Colorado. But, even though we have…
- Why Don't You Understand Me?
- Why Don’t You Understand Me?Posted 347 days ago
To be a proper Southern woman you must excel in three key areas: You must be able to fry up a chicken and pair it with saccharine sweet tea good…